Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

First Class

Well, tomorrow I give my first Zentangle class.  It is for the Women's Circle at the Center for Spiritual Living in Dallas.  I am both excited and scared.  Best thing about this class is I'm pretty sure I know or have at least already met all of the 17 women who have signed up.
I've been working all morning to make a checklist list, assemble my class kits, make a signup sheet for my workshop in August, practice the tangles I will be teaching, practice some of the words I will be saying, look through the notes I have from Providence, get my for sale items set up and, and, and...
It will all work out, it will all work out, it will all work out. I love to teach, I love to teach, I love to teach. I know my stuff, I know my stuff, I know my stuff. I'M EXCITED!!!!

No comments: